Spring over hovedmenu

Remember to notify RUT

Foreign businesses are obligated to report to the Register of Foreign Service Providers (RUT). Failure to report may result in a fine.

To mænd arbejder på tegl-tag

Work Safely

Are you going to do excavation, demolition or work at height? Make sure you know the safety rules before you start working

Coronavirus precautions

What rules apply to companies in connection with COVID-19? Learn more about the Danish statutory requirements here.

Notify RUT about your work

If your business is going to work temporarily in Denmark, you must notify the Register of Foreign Service Providers (RUT).

How to notify RUT

Rules about professional qualifications

If you are going to be posted to Denmark, your qualifications in some cases have to be recognised by the Danish WEA before you start working. In other cases your employer might be responsible for ensuring that you have the necessary qualifications.

Read more about recognition of qualifications

Call center service for foreign companies

Do you have questions about the Danish rules on health and safety? Or do you need to know, when to notify the Register of Foreign Service Providers (RUT)? The Danish Working Environment Authority (WEA) can help you.

Call us Monday to Thursday 8-15, Friday 8-14 on +45 70 12 12 88.